The PACK is a Public Access Casualty Kit designed by Refuge Medical to incorporate all the necessary components to treat multiple trauma casualties.
The PACK incorporates industry-standard North American Rescue and H&H Medical professional medical supplies to treat the most common preventable forms of trauma casualties, including multiple tourniquets for severe bleeds, QuikClot hemostatic agents and pressure bandages for junctional wounds requiring wound packing, compressed gauze, gauze pads, and more; additionally multiple HyFin chest seals are included to treat sucking chest wounds, as well as high quality EMT shears, gloves (if it's wet and not yours, don't touch it...) and duct tape (it sticks to *everything*...).
- Easy Pull Out Pouch - Red with Reflective Stripe
- Gen 7 CAT Tourniquets, Orange (2)
- Full size Hyfin Chest Seals, twin pack (2)
- Compression Bandage, ESMARK (2)
- Emergency Trauma Dressings (ETD), 6" (2)
- Nitrile Gloves, pair (2)
- Hypothermia Survival Blankets (2)
- Flat Duct Tape, 2"
- Trauma Shears, 7 1/4"
- QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing (2)
- Compressed Gauze (2)
Pouch: 8" x 6" x 3.5"
Wall Mounted Case: External 9.25" x 8.5" x 4"
**We recommend you get trained on all your equipment**
Check out www.RefugeTraining.com for more information