Halo Chest Seal (2pk)
Halo Vent was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. A durable, vented dressing with an aggressive adhesive is easy to use and performs in a wide range of operational environments.
Halo Vent features:
- (1) HALO Vent and (1) HALO Seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- 4 vent positions assure that the vent will function and drain regardless of orientation
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5”
- 6-year shelf life
- Manufactured in the USA
- US Patent Number: RE 48,007
The HALO Advantage:
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows HALO Vent to stick in wet, bloody, sandy or harsh environments.
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments.
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F.
Thank you for visiting and shopping with Refuge. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-5 Business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays*
* Our company celebrates the Biblical Holidays. Website will reflect times the shipping department is closed.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
3-4 business days
USPS Ground 4-6 Business days 12.00-$48.00*
* All orders go by weight and location.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
We ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Refuge Medical is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Refuge Medical is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently ship to select areas outside of the United States. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if we ship to your area.