Halo Vent was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. A durable, vented dressing with an aggressive adhesive is easy to use and performs in a wide range of operational environments.
Halo Vent features:
- (1) HALO Vent and (1) HALO Seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- 4 vent positions assure that the vent will function and drain regardless of orientation
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5”
- 6-year shelf life
- Manufactured in the USA
- US Patent Number: RE 48,007
The HALO Advantage:
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows HALO Vent to stick in wet, bloody, sandy or harsh environments.
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments.
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F.